The Cabana at Jensen Dunes was designed to encourage connection, socialization and movement throughout the senior living community. You’ll find abundant indoor areas — including a game room, art studio and library — and a variety of outdoor community spaces to have fun, grow and interact. Enjoy swimming in the pool and socializing around the outdoor grill and TV. Gather at the Bocce ball court or improve your game on the putting green. Enjoy all this and more!
The Cabana brings some of the most innovative technology-rich features and programs to retirement living in Jensen Beach. Along with programming, tracking and road maps to enhance residents’ safety and engagement, residents and their families also have access to the exclusive information and content found on the secure Masterpiece Living website.
Keep in touch, without having to jump through hoops to do it, with this convenient online wellness tool that lets you, your family and community team members:
- Send regular messages regarding participation in classes and programs
- Remind everyone about programming
- Oversee attendance and engagement in scheduled programs to ensure members are actively involved every day in all four dimensions of wellness
Rest easy knowing that this state-of-the-art electronic security system is on the job, making paper sign-in books and other outdated protocols a thing of the past. Elements of this system make it simple for our community to:
- Accurately monitor visitor sign-in
- Authenticate vendor credentials, such as background screenings
- Manage health symptom screening logs, including recording temperature of team members and visitors
See how easy it is for you and your family to stay connected with this video messaging app that lets you communicate like nothing else can. You’ll find that it’s also a great tool to help family members and our team members get to know each other better and keep in touch.
Discover how exciting a holistic approach to brain health can be when it includes entertaining cognitive stimulation and truly active engagement. Led by our trained and certified team, FitMinds focuses on:
- Facts about the brain and aging well
- Brain exercises to improve memory, critical thinking and other areas of cognition
- Food and nutrition tips for good brain health
Feel empowered with medical technology that safeguards your electronic health records — including medications and evaluations — while ensuring that you, your physician and community team members have all the information necessary to develop and maintain your comprehensive care plan.