The Cabana at Jensen Dunes gives you three more reasons to make your move!
Our Three Month Move-in Money Saver gives you $750 off your monthly rent in January, February and March 2021 when you sign a move-in agreement by December 31! This three months of savings – adding up to a total of $2,250 – is in addition to the many other reasons – including an innovative holistic lifestyle, extraordinary resort-style amenities and exceptional location on the Treasure Coast – that come with moving in and living it up at The Cabana at Jensen Dunes. Take advantage of this special opportunity while you can!
With no large up-front fees and a monthly rental fee that helps you stay in control of your budget, the support you need is within reach. While our intimate design ensures individual attention and helps create a family-oriented atmosphere, our custom services and first-class amenities rival all other senior living communities in the Jensen Beach area. That makes life at The Cabana at Jensen Dunes an exceptional value.
Contracts and fee structure
The senior living community has a one-time fee of $2,500. The monthly fee for assisted living starts at $2,825 for shared options or $3,975 with five wellness package options based on individual abilities ranging from $250 to $1,500. Valeo™ memory care is all-inclusive and starts at $5,775.
What’s included in the monthly fee?
- All-day dining with chef-prepared, restaurant-style entrées
- Large outdoor entertainment space
- Pool with pool house, outdoor grill and TV
- Covered patio with outdoor dining
- Courtyards, gardens, putting green and Bocce ball court
- Art studio, library, game center and resident business center
- Fitness center
- Several event centers and lounges
- Beauty and barber salon with select spa services
- Pet-friendly environment
- Private bathrooms with shower in all apartments
- Heating and air conditioning (individual controls in every apartment)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour health monitoring
- Housekeeping and personal laundry and linens
- Scheduled group transportation to social events and cultural programs
- Resources and support for family members including orientation sessions, educational seminars, sensitivity training seminars and family support groups
- All utilities, except phone, and all maintenance and repairs — including apartment home and appliances
- Cable and Wi-Fi
- Trash removal
- Property taxes
Wellness Package Services*
- Medical management
- Personalized wellness programs
- Assistance with actions of daily living (dressing, personal care)
- Visiting physicians and home health providers on-site
- Rehabilitation services provided on-site by trusted agency partners