FEATURED APARTMENT SAVINGS – THE KEY WEST
Slide into summer with up to $7,500 in savings! Move-in to the Key West, a one-bedroom deluxe apartment by June 30 and receive up to $7,500 in savings on rent for the year. With large windows filling the space with natural light, The Key West also features high ceilings, a kitchenette and a large bedroom with an expansive walk-in closet. For more information, please contact us today!
At The Cabana at Jensen Dunes, we aim to make the cost of joining our community as transparent and affordable as possible, while still holding ourselves to the highest standard of care. With no large up-front fees and a monthly rental fee that helps you stay in control of your budget, Port St. Lucie senior living your way is within reach.
While our intimate design ensures individual attention and helps create a family-oriented atmosphere, our custom services and first-class amenities rival all other senior living communities in the Jensen Beach area. That makes life at The Cabana at Jensen Dunes an exceptional value.
Contracts and fee structure
At The Cabana at Jensen Dunes, our senior living community has a one-time fee of $2,500 followed by a monthly fee for assisted living which ranges between $4,180 and $5,940. Additionally, there are five wellness package options based on individual abilities ranging from $300 to $1,600. Valeo™ memory care is all-inclusive and starts at $6,070.
What’s included in the monthly fee?
A manageable monthly rental fee helps residents at The Cabana at Jensen Dunes maintain control over their budgets while receiving needed care and support. Our community provides an intimate living experience that prioritizes personal attention while facilitating a family-oriented atmosphere. For these reasons, The Cabana at Jensen Dunes is an affordable and high-quality option when it comes to Port St. Lucie senior living.
Our custom services and first-class amenities rival all other senior living communities in the Jensen Beach area and include the following:
- All-day dining with chef-prepared, restaurant-style entrées
- Large outdoor entertainment space
- Pool with pool house, outdoor grill and TV
- Covered patio with outdoor dining
- Courtyards, gardens, putting green and Bocce ball court
- Art studio, library, game center and resident business center
- Fitness center
- Several event centers and lounges
- Beauty and barber salon with select spa services
- Pet-friendly environment
- Private bathrooms with shower in all apartments
- Heating and air conditioning (individual controls in every apartment)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour health monitoring
- Housekeeping and personal laundry and linens
- Scheduled group transportation to social events and cultural programs
- Resources and support for family members including orientation sessions, educational seminars, sensitivity training seminars and family support groups
- All utilities, except phone, and all maintenance and repairs — including apartment home and appliances
- Cable and Wi-Fi
- Trash removal
- Property taxes
Wellness Package Services*
The Cabana at Jensen Dunes is designed to meet the needs of our residents as they change. If and when the time comes for additional care or support, *services can be easily added and delivered on-site to ensure a seamless transition. These services include:
- Medical management
- Personalized wellness programs
- Assistance with actions of daily living (dressing, personal care)
- Visiting physicians and home health providers on-site
- Rehabilitation services provided on-site by trusted agency partners
Understanding the cost of senior living in Port St. Lucie
Cost is a huge factor for families and individuals trying to decide if a senior living community in Port St. Lucie is the right choice. While the idea of “aging in place” is appealing to many, remaining at home can be just as expensive when you factor in ancillary costs compared to the all-inclusive pricing of community living. That is why it is important to calculate both current monthly expenses as well as potential future monthly expenses when assessing whether a senior living community is right for your or a family member.
Relatives who live in their own homes are responsible for monthly mortgage or rent, utilities, property taxes and homeowners insurance, groceries, healthcare, entertainment, and travel expenses. At The Cabana at Jensen Dunes, these costs are all conveniently rolled into one consistent monthly price.
Additionally, as adults age, their needs change too. For seniors who are aging in place, these changes are often accompanied by new expenses related to care, access and home renovations. These adjustments can be costly, time-consuming, and stressful for family members. At a senior living community like The Cabana at Jensen Dunes, these stressors are avoided entirely within our assisted living and memory care living community.